RUM AÑEJO "MOCAMBO" 25 YEARS SPECIAL RESERVE
In a special edition, Licores Veracruz creates this Premium line of Aged Rum with a refined character and smooth flavor.
Matured and selected by expert tasters in old European white oak barrels. The nobility of origin and the knowledge of time give them unique characteristics in their aroma and flavor.
The packaging in specific batches per single barrel distinguishes these products as incomparable and unique.
In two special numbered presentations for connoisseurs we offer a distinction in each bottle. Commemorative of the 400 years of the founding of the city of Córdoba, Veracruz.
Founded on April 27, 1618 in the Lomas de Huilango by Thirty Knights and their descendants,
VIEW : • A deep amber color with coppery and gold flashes. • Brilliant and dense, reflecting an attractive aging. • Good presence of legs that slowly walk the glass. • With texture and great body.
• Aromas of an authentic aged rum with the presence of coffee, vanilla, and wood pleasantly integrated. • Elegant and refined. Intense and complex aromas of vanilla, oak, cocoa, tobacco, chocolate, and honey.
• Aroma defined, robust, herbal, sweet spices and dark chocolate.
• Very well structured body, flavors consistent with those described in the nose.
• Good integration of the distillate, great fineness.
• Elegant, well-balanced rum that shows its aging and manufacturing quality. Good distillation, well aged, elegant and with good complexity.
With pleasant and distinctive flavors.
There are no reviews yet.