Tequila Licor “Hijos De Villa” With Two Worms
"Hijos de Villa" Tequila Liqueur with Dos Gusanitos.
Crystal glass container, classic and elegant design, with a capacity of 50 ml, 500
ml, 700 ml and 1 liter.
Ornate with Traditional Mexican Motifs: Tláloc the Aztec God of rain and fertility, sarape and the typical charro hat
First Certified Tequila Liqueur enriched with two authentic maguey worms.
- First product of its kind with double maguey worm.
- Distilled in Jalisco
- A new alliance between tequila and the prehispanic and mystical tradition of the worm
- Traditional and balanced combination of agave and fine aromas
Herbal and smoked flavors of tequila.
- Approved and officially certified by the Tequila Regulatory Council (CRT), with the
Mexican standard NMX-V-049-Normex-2004
- VIEW: Drink of dark golden yellow hue, crystalline, clean and bright, with good body and smoothness in the glass.
- NOSE: Aroma of tequila, fruit and herbal. A pleasant authentic and exquisite aroma to
- BOCA: Balanced tequila flavor and delicate smoky notes that bring the classic flavor of the maguey heartworm