Mocambo Aged Rum, Solera Limited
With careful distillation we create a rum aged in the shade in White Oak barrels.
European, with the Solera system, achieving an exquisite soft and light profile.
With this process we create an exceptional product that connoisseurs distinguish and appreciate.
Alcoholic beverage made from sugarcane juice.
Rum is a product of the distillate of the fermented must of the sugars of the cane.
- VIEW: Amber, crystalline and bright color, with gold sparkles. High density denoting a good body for its slow runoff
- NOSE: Clean and characteristic aroma of Caribbean rum, not alcoholized. Balancing aromas a
caramel, wood, spices and nuts
- MOUTH: Pleasant and cordial taste without synthetic notes. Robust to the palate pleasant and smooth flavor of spices, finely woody and with an exquisite fruity and semi-dry finish
Balance between aroma and flavor.
- It is recommended to take it fresh, as an appetizer or as a digestive
- Essential drink to prepare a Cuba Libre
- Taste it alone, on the rocks or mixed in any cocktail