Mocambo Rum10 years, Anniversary Edition
Amber glass craft container, with unique and elegant design, which commemorated 55 years of Family Tradition in the preparation of Alcoholic Beverages.
This product is a 10 year old rum with the Solera system in selected antique barrels of European white oak wood.
- VIEW: Soft amber color with golden sparkles. Clean and crystalline, with excellent brilliance and high density that denotes a great body for its slow runoff
- NOSE: Very interesting, characteristic of the Caribbean rum in which the barrel predominates, slightly vanilla caramel notes, and
aromas of dried fruits and spices
- MOUTH: Pleasant and refined taste, balance between acidity and alcoholic strength, slightly bitter with a subtly exquisite finish
woody and fruity
It is recommended:
- Take it fresh, as an appetizer or as a digestive
- Essential drink for Cuba Libre
- Taste it alone, on the rocks or mixed in any cocktail