Rum "Mocambo" añejo solera 10 years special edition, Design squad gun
Latest launch of the Mocambo line of rums in a unique, modern, compact and ideal gift presentation.
This product is a rum aged 10 years with the Solera system in select antique barrels of European white oak.
- VIEW: Soft amber color with golden sparkles. Clean and crystalline, with excellent brilliance and high density that denotes a great body for its slow runoff
- NOSE: Very interesting, characteristic of the Caribbean rum in which the barrel predominates, slightly vanilla caramel notes, and
aromas of dried fruits and spices
- MOUTH: Pleasant and refined taste, balance between acidity and alcoholic strength, slightly bitter with a subtly exquisite finish
woody and fruity
It is recommended:
- Take it fresh, as an appetizer or as a digestive
- Essential drink for Free Cuba
- Taste it alone, on the rocks or mixed in any cocktail