With the conquest of America, rum was born, one of the most preferred drinks in the world. With careful distillation we create a perfect light rum as an ingredient in baking.
Rum is a product of the distillate from the fermentation of the pure juice of sugar cane.
Ron Oro Rider presents pleasant notes of wood thanks to its rest in oak barrels.
- VIEW: Clean, crystalline and shiny liquid with a golden hue. Full bodied and slow runoff
- NOSE: Pleasant characteristic aroma of rum, with delicate fresh woody aromatic notes, non-alcoholic, non-acidic
- MOUTH: Smooth and fresh taste, without synthetic notes. Balance between aroma and flavor
- • Taste it alone, on the rocks or mixed in any cocktail
- • Delicious touch of pastry and bakery flavor